Tracy Wright was born in Conway, South Carolina on January 13, 1964. Wright was an adjunct professor at Horry Georgetown Technical College from 1993 to 1997. She has been an Assistant Vice-President of Anderson Brothers Bank. Since 1993 she has been in the private practice of law.
Tracy is an authorized agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company and First Eastern Carolina Title Agency. She is the partner in charge of the Willcox Law Firm’s coastal office, located in Surfside Beach, SC. She and well-experienced staff are committed to the prompt, efficient settlement of real estate transactions throughout Horry and Georgetown counties.
Ms Wright has handled thousands of real estate and mortgage lending transactions, in which she prides herself upon the ability to solve problems which would otherwise frustrate the intent not only of the buyer and the seller but also of the lender.
- Business, Contracts, and Real Estate
- University of South Carolina, B.A. 1987
- University of South Carolina, J.D. 1990
All courts in South Carolina
- Horry County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Adjunct Professor at Horry-Georgetown Technical College from 1993 – 1997
- Former Assistant Vice-President of Anderson Brothers Bank
- Authorized Agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Authorized Agent for First Eastern Carolina Title Agency