Our lawyers help clients establish wills, durable powers of attorney, revocable “living” trusts, health care proxies, and living wills and also provide wealth management advice.
Throughout every aspect of our work, we always keep an eye toward minimizing tax burdens. We also represent clients in civil controversies before auditors, appeals boards, the United States Tax Court and IRS tax collection officers.
Our lawyers have extensive experience with federal cases involving such white collar crimes as securities fraud, embezzlement, Medicare fraud / Medicaid fraud, false statements, bank fraud, and more.
We counsel and advice clients regarding the present management of their assets.
Automobile and truck accidents account for most personal injury trials but they are not the only source of tragic pain and suffering.
You may be entitled to Social Security benefits if you are no longer able to engage in any form of gainful employment.
- Federal Crime Attorneys in Florence & Myrtle Beach, SC
- Florence and Myrtle Beach Estate Planning Attorneys Serving South Carolina
- Social Security Attorneys
- South Carolina Personal Injury Attorney
- Tax Planning and Litigation Attorneys
- Wealth Management Attorneys